Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yudi, Our Apartment, Champaign Beyatches and Whatever...

As I stare to Yudi's room and the rest of our apartment, I feel our apartment is growing larger. For your information, I usually sleep in the living room (on the best sofa for sleeping purposed), because I hate to sleep in my room. Sleeping in my room makes my mind wander wildly, well, to be specific, it makes me missed my wife so much whenever I lay down and stare on my room's ceiling. On the other hand, if I sleep in the living room, I just feel like I only stay for one night, and in the next morning I have to pack and go home. I prefer the second feeling. In addition, just to keep my mind busy, I can turn on the TV or the Radio to accompany my sleep in the living room. Okay, I confess the TV and the radio are not working like I expected. It truly reflects the lyric from Ordinary World by Duran-Duran: "I turned on the lights, the TV And the radio Still I can't escape the ghost of you. Damn, I'm already wandering now.


*My roomate and I in the Navy Pier Ferris Wheels, Chicago, IL

Anyhoo, back to our apartment, the two bed room apartment is getting larger, and of course empty. Suddenly I realized, I can't smell the aroma of chocolate waffle, which is his favorite for breakfast; I can't smell his eggs and hotdogs, also his favorite for breakfast; I can't hear the blender in the morning, when he makes his Muscle Milk (keep on trying dude!); I can't hear occasional vacuum, when he clean the apartment while I'm sleeping (damn!); I can't hear his voice, when he is singing, nor the voice from his laptop; I can't hear his expert opinion on sports; I can't hear his twisted opinion about life and woman (also relationship), nor his wisdom (mostly about woman and relationship) that seems come from out of this world, hahahah; I can't hear his mocking at other people, including me; I can't mock him directly anymore, and so on. Until now, I think he thinks, he is the world expert on women and relationship. As far as I can see, he's most of the time very nice to all of the women that he knows, except to Ange of course (I wonder why, maybe I will analyzed this later, or you can get insight from the previous posts, huahahaha). To make a long story short, I missed him already.


*Our first picture together as the founder/the original member of Champaign Beyatches' Threesome

For Champaign Beyatches. we lost one of our founder, and if you see my previous posts about this gang, you will get the idea what we will miss from this day forward (Hell, Ange and I already missed him, when we went to Best Buy and Wal-Mart without Yudi, of course Ange will deny any feeling whatsoever toward Yudi). The Champaign Beyatchs' threesome is disseminate (borowing from Ange's post).

Well, Life goes on. He will be back to Jakarta, through Singapore (gosh, I'm feeling a deja vu, when somebody has to take a detour before he/she goes home). I'm looking forward for his return to pack up the rest of his things, to go to his new place North Carolina State University: The Wolfpack (at least that is his plan to this date).

Now, I'm drinking beer in the morning (hahaha) to toast you for a good life and a good luck, something that we supposed to do before you leave. So here it goes,
for your health and your life, may they lead to prosperous years ahead, toast...

Thank you
Sincerily Yours
Paksi

No comments: