Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Quotes (I shammefully stole this quotes from Kelautaje/Ade Titi)
from Threesome (1994)


I watched the movie, and immediately forget about the details. The movie was a little bit absurd for me. But after reading Ade's blog, the movie appear to be cool. So, sist', it's a nice posting.

cut and paste from Ade's Blog:

(dilontarkan oleh Eddie (the gay) di ending part film, latar belakang musik "I'll Take You There", flashback montage semua adegan mereka bertiga having the best time of their lives:)

"Solitude brought out the worst in me. It gave me time to brood over the nature of things. I wondered how some people could be such a necessary part of one's life one day, and simply vanish the next. Isn't it supposed to last?

We ran into each other at graduation. We had lunch about a year after that. It was nice to see them, but it wasn't like the old days. My college experience wasn't what I had planned. It bore no resemblance to the pictures in the brochure.

But I'm not unhappy; I don't think any of us are. We got what we needed out of it.

It's kind of like going on a vacation - you plan everything out but one day you make a wrong turn or take a detour, and you end up in some crazy place you can never find on the map, doing something you never thought you'd do. Maybe you feel a little lost while it's happening. But, later, you realize it was the best part of the whole trip.."


Cool huh... At least, it made me think.

No comments: