Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring's Foci (Continued)

-Tax Forecast (State)
-REIM Model

*Arrgggghhhh,what a long lists, I think I'm on the right tract to become an expert on regional economics.

Slartibartfast: Perhaps I'm old and tired, but I think that the chances of finding out what's actually going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say, "Hang the sense of it," and keep yourself busy.
I'd much rather be happy than right any day.

(from the Hitchiker Guide to the Galaxy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tenang sayang ... kalo kamu tua ... berarti ... aku lebih tua ...

Setiap abis ngeles ama Bane ... kami biasanya berkeluh kesah betapa bekerja telah membuat kami semakin 'bodoh' ...

Bekerja = pembodohan massal ...

Apa kesimpulan ini ... karena saya sudah tua juga??!!
Karena di kala tante muda ...

Bekerja = aktualisasi diri ...

Ah sudahlah ... pokoknya tua ato nggak ... aku tetep istrimu ....

Heeheheheheheheh ...

Beby