Monday, April 10, 2006

Polev/Pour Liver/Curhat
*Garing mode


The last couple of days have been burdensome for me. The largest contribution is from the works that I'm about to do in the immediate future. They are so sudden and overwhelming, that I have to reorganize my courses. Well, the courses are mostly fun, but hard. Anyhoo, I'm done with my decision about the courses now, as soon as I can drop my class(es), I'm good to go, leaving all the administration matters behind.

On the other hand, the works and my papers, will take a lot of my time. I have no-brainer works and brain-squeezing works, both are weighing down on me. I think that is the way for a graduate student in his third semester, hehehehehhe.

Now, Why I post this blog? I try to commit to write in the blog often, to show that I'm alive. But, when I put my self into my works, I just don't know what to write. Well, of course, I can write in this blog about the use of definite integral and line integral in the production side of the economics. It can show that the line integral, with its three theorems, can change back and forth to definite integral, so we can solve economics problem with more familiar method. Or maybe, the effect of distribution of goods to the distribution of utility on the consumers, and the gasoline spot prices modelling (these are from one courses). Well, Spatial panel data and Python programming for spatial econometrics are things that still dragging me, because programming process simply takes a lot of time, and my counterpart had left. Also, I can write about my plan to make paper about transportation networks and economics activities, which will required a lot of new learning about GIS and transportation related problems. Maybe, I can write about my dream to make spatial CGE model with network embedded in the model. In addition, Tax forecast model, business activity index and regional modelling will be my works in this school, with data entry as the no-brainer works. Last but not least, wrtting about the qualifying exam, I'm thinking about it for many hours.

*SIGH...

*SO MUCH TO DO, BUT SO LITTLE TIME...

*SIGH

*HUAHAHAHAHAHAH TAILAH LOE PAKS, BELAGU BANGET LOE, KAYAK DISURUH NYELAMATIN DUNIA AJAH, EMANG PEMALAS LOE, KERJA SANAH!!! BUAT YANG LAIN YANG BACA, SI GEBLEKH PAKSI JANGAN DIDENGERIN! BUANG2 WAKTU AJAH, GAYANYA DAH SENGAK BANGET, HAHAHAHA...

Roses are red, violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

been there done that, bro! just hang on there, tomorrow will finally come. whatta life we have here, right?
ren

ange said...

huahahaha..... hebat...paksi banyak kerjaan!