Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Weather Report

Finally, summer will be over soon. Well, I think summer is already over, because now in the midwest (Champaign-Urbana), the temperature drops to 50. Also the wind, gosh, it tortures me with the speed of 15-20 mph.

I've finally passed the summer, one of the hardest summer that I've gone through, because I usually spent my summer time (June-August) with Beby. The result of my work in the summer is also average, I hate average. In addition to that, my father was not in a good health this summer, until now actually. I hope he will be better soon.

On the brighter side, this cold temperature is a sign of winter that will come soon. Because I'm planning to return to my home at the mid of december, this will be a count down to my happiness, yeeeaaahhh baby yeeeaahhh, give me your best, you fucking weather.

Although, there is a lot of thing to do, I look forward to welcome this holiday season, with my wife, my family and my friends in Indonesia. See you soon everybody, Godspeed.

*Weather report brought to you by yahoo weather and me

No comments: