Monday, September 11, 2006

Here Comes the Pictures (2)
This series is about people who were there in August in Champaign Urbana.

You will recognized most of them, because they were mentioned in my previous post, but still I will put their pictures that are taken with my camera, hueheheheh.


*my new roomate


*me and the lonely street


*my previous roomate and now he's in NC State, GO WOLFPACK


*my ex-student in driving class


*My new roomate, the cleaning lady and my roomate's ..... (fill in the blank)


*my cook and my travel companion


*my ex-junior, and another MBA's friend

Well, there you have it, pictures of Champaign-Urbana people, who often times help each other out, share stories, share food, or just be there when we need them, in this far, far away place.

Keep rocking dudes...

No comments: