Monday, September 11, 2006

Here Comes the Pictures (1)

By the grace of my wife,and with the help of Yudis, I've got our dearrest red Konica Minolta camera. Thus, I can take pictures without borrowing my friend's camera. It is a good thing, because I like to take pictures.

In order to help your imagination about my activity in August, let's start the journey.

The first series is taken on our last days in my apartment. before Yudis arrived, his cousin already arrived and she decided to sleep at our place. Because she doesn't have anything to do except abusing her Indonesia mobile phone bill, she cleaned our apartment, even our bathroom, eeuuuwwwww (hahahahhaha). She's a nice and a shy person, unless she talks, huehehhehehe. I was lucky to have her as my roomate, aside from the cleaner apartment, I also know what she wants to do in her life, which is already different now, huahahah. Well, people changes. After Yudis arrived, we were cleaning up the apartment good, except for one minor flaw, I broke the closet's lid, huahahahaha.


*My Old Apartment and The Cleaning Crews: It's a Family Business


*Last Sleep in the Old Apartment: Yudis and Ange's Pillow (No wonder he hug the pillow so tight, huahahhaha, gosip)


*The Last Goodbye



*the last goodbye with my beloved sofa, the best sofa in the world for lonely men to this date


*508 E. Clark St. #311: Thank You

Almost all the stuffs, we put it in Ardi's storage. After we left our apartment for the last time, and returned the key, we were so exhausted, and finish our day at the IHOP. I was officially homeless at that time. I spent one night at the office, and the other night at Driya's place (Thank You Dri).

Although, I never consider my old apartment my home, but it had given me a good ride. It was the place for people from afar stay (thank you all, who visited me during my stay in my old apartment). Automatically, it became a place for small party, resting, discussion, general or personnal story telling (people laugh and cry in this apartment, hehehehehe), meeting point, studying, and many more. It was my pleasure to share the joy in Yudis and my apartment with all of you.

No comments: