Friday, February 24, 2006

Word in Life: Decision

"-The action of deciding (a contest, controversy, question, etc.); settlement, determination.
-The making up of one's mind on any point or on a course of action; a resolution, determination.
-As a quality: Determination, firmness, decidedness of character."(OED)


Well, I have to decide. I definitely have to choose three courses out of four, no matter how alluring all the courses are to me. Three courses are already too much! These are the four candidates:

-Equilibrium and Welfare Economics
-Special Topics in Econometrics (Spatial Statistics and Econometrics)
-Dynamic Natural Resources and Economics Modeling
-Computational Methods in Macroeconomics

I think I will drop the last one, nope, hhmm, well, let's see, but what if, hhmm. What? Make your decision now! It used to be easy to drop courses. This is not "life and death" or "will change your life forever" decision kind of things.

C'mon Paksi, just make your decision fast, and live with it, for better or worse, like you always do (did). You don't even believe there is a decision that will change your life forever.

Hmmmm, okey, first, I want to smoke(Fucking delay!!! They always get into me.)

NB: The next word in life maybe hesitation, but I don't know, hhmm, maybe not.

No comments: