Monday, January 16, 2006

My Wife: Trouble in the Office

‘’just called my wife, and she has difficulties in the office.

Well, I don’t know the details of the problems, but if it is troubling my wife, it is also troubling me. Here, I’m not saying that my wife is always right, (one of the example of her mistake was her decision to marry me, hehehe) but I’m just saying that her opinions matter a lot to me.

Now, after years of teaching, she can’t teach anymore, or she can teach, but not in working hours; this is the new policy for her (What the fuck!!!). I know my wife like to teach, hell, I think she is better lecturer than me. She has the passion to teach others, but I only have the passion to give my knowledge to others. Those are very different concepts, the first one, for me, is better, because you are not only giving knowledge, but also give passion for continuos learning.

Anyhow, I’m very disappointed with her office. It is conceivable that in the office you have some rivalries, and you will be pressed by some of the officemates, including your bosses. But, taking something that already given for years, actualy since the beginning, when she worked at that ofiice, is plain barbarous.

This is one of the times I feel very guilty, because I can’t be near my wife, or near enough to tell her officemates or her bosses to fuck off. This is killing me.

Luckily, my wife is much better person than me, she can handle this kind of problems better than me. Her officemates or her bosses are just damn lucky.

*from the one who are dying to be near you

1 comment:

'za said...

*sigh* ..mau donk "dying to be nearer.."