Saturday, January 21, 2006

I Think It's My Laziness

I don't know what happen to me these last couple of days
I have works, but I can't finish anything fast these days
I know, I'm a lazy person
But, I always hear her sound

The sound keeps banging my head, it eclipses other thought
My eyes see silence, but my ears hear sound

I think it's my laziness
It's like a harness
My laziness is trying to reason with me
My laziness is playing with me

I want to escape from the sound
Can I?

Aarrgghhh, my laziness is getting smarter
I used to be stronger and smarter
Maybe, I'm getting old
Yeah, maybe, old...

I will try to kill my laziness tomorrow
I hope my laziness doesn't use her again tomorrow

But today, I give up.

*will call to hear her sound

1 comment:

'za said...

my laziness is playing with me too :(